Lean Six Sigma Software: Green Belt XL
Green Belt XL can be used by Six Sigma Teams to build consensus and perform rapid, easy to understand analysis of any process. Now integrated with MindGenius for rapid idea generation and assimilation!
- Cause & Effect Diagrams to brainstorm potential causes of variation.
- Box and Whisker Charts to compare location and spread of factors.
- Scatter Diagrams with Regression Analysis to analyze sources of variation, determine process drivers, and analyze residuals.
- Control Charts (see below) with Histograms and Goodness of Fit to analyze residuals.
- Normal Probability Plots with goodness of fit test to verify normality
- Process Decision Program Charts (PDPC) as used in QFD to determine process settings to satisfy customer requirements.